Tuesday, July 26, 2011

First Time for Everything!

Alright, I've been following some blogs of friends and I started to feel a little creep-ish. I feel like blogging is such a great way to learn new things, get/borrow great ideas, and catch up with friends you don't see as often as you'd like. I decided that after reading so many other blogs, that I would start my own. Maybe my pals care about what I'm up/in to as much as I want to stay current with them.

A lot of the blogs that I read related to crafts, or recipes, or just random thoughts for the day, venting etc. I figured, I'm not going to write about myself all day... who wants to hear about how boring I am? Show of hands? Yeah, that's what I thought. While my social life is a little less than exciting (gotta love curling up on the couch with the pup on a friday night watching Law&Order re-runs while the hubby rubs my feet), the time I would be spending at the bar or out with friends is taken over by crafting, cooking, re-decorating, RE-MODELING (big, because it's a big job), exploring the world, reading, dining out, ya know, the fun stuff I like to do. Don't get me wrong, a night at the bar every now and then is super fun too :) So, since I have a lot of time on my hands to explore my creative/adventurous side, I thought I would share it with you! Stuff I like, stuff I've tried, stuff I'm into at the moment. Feel free to catch any ideas that I may throw out there, try them, you might like them!
This will take me some practice, and some patience (which I have very little of)... bear with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment