Friday, July 29, 2011

Five For Your Infos...

Just a quick list of For Your Information...

My husband Jared is the best thing that has ever happened to me.  I wouldn't be who I am without him.  He makes me want to be a good person, a loving person, and a hopeful person. He is my rock and soul mate.



I have kind of a "man's job".  I work at a conservation office where I handle construction site inspections (and don't doubt that I have a pink hard hat... cuz I do) and do land survey work.  But, on super fun days, I get to teach kiddos about clean water!

I don't have a ton of "girl" friends, but the ones that I do have are the best.  They're always there for me when I need a shoulder to cry on or a ear to talk to. 

I love to eat anything fresh, or as The Hubs likes to say, "anything that grows".  In the words of Jared: "If I planted a sh*t tree, you would eat turd fruits that sprout from it"... yeah, probably.

I love anything that looks like it could snuggle. It's my fave :)

No comments:

Post a Comment