Thursday, August 4, 2011

Always Up for a Challenge

A friend of mine told me about this challenge.  I figured it would be a good way to get my blogger juices flowing, since starting out has made me realize how "un-creative" my mind can be at times.


10 secrets! Eeep!

1)  I dream daily about babies... I can't wait to start a family.

2)  When I was little, I found my Grandpa's stash of Playboys.  Now, don't freak out, I love the men, BUT... I was so fascinated with all of the beautiful women.  They all looked so glamorous.

3)  Sometimes I pretend I can't do things or that I don't understand something so that I don't have to do it.  I have also been known to flirt with my professors in college to get them to allow us open note/book exams. (or no test at all in one class!)

4)  I keep a bag of Hershey Dark Chocolate kisses in my desk drawer.  It is my afternoon solace.

5)  I have eaten an entire bag (is that what oreos are packaged in? or container maybe?) of Oreos in one sitting... and maybe more than once.

6)  I rap in the car where no one will judge me.

7)  I have a strange love for office supplies.  Back to school supply shopping was one of my favorite parts of August.

8)  I've been known to eat most all of a bowl of brownie batter before it even makes it to the pan to cook.  Wow, the more I spill these secrets, the more gross I seem.

9)  I broke up with a boy once because he smelled like udder.  I say udder because he worked on a dairy farm and I can't stand the smell of iodine (which is what udder disinfectant smells like during milking).

10)  I'm not good at keeping secrets.  I also don't like surprises.  Christmas is never a good time for me as there are always secrets (gifts that I know of) and surprises (I want to know what you got me and I want to know right now!).  I've been known to throw a hissy fit so my husband will let me open a gift early because I'm always dying to know what I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment