10 secrets! Eeep!
1) I dream daily about babies... I can't wait to start a family.
2) When I was little, I found my Grandpa's stash of Playboys. Now, don't freak out, I love the men, BUT... I was so fascinated with all of the beautiful women. They all looked so glamorous.
3) Sometimes I pretend I can't do things or that I don't understand something so that I don't have to do it. I have also been known to flirt with my professors in college to get them to allow us open note/book exams. (or no test at all in one class!)
4) I keep a bag of Hershey Dark Chocolate kisses in my desk drawer. It is my afternoon solace.
5) I have eaten an entire bag (is that what oreos are packaged in? or container maybe?) of Oreos in one sitting... and maybe more than once.
6) I rap in the car where no one will judge me.
7) I have a strange love for office supplies. Back to school supply shopping was one of my favorite parts of August.
8) I've been known to eat most all of a bowl of brownie batter before it even makes it to the pan to cook. Wow, the more I spill these secrets, the more gross I seem.
9) I broke up with a boy once because he smelled like udder. I say udder because he worked on a dairy farm and I can't stand the smell of iodine (which is what udder disinfectant smells like during milking).
10) I'm not good at keeping secrets. I also don't like surprises. Christmas is never a good time for me as there are always secrets (gifts that I know of) and surprises (I want to know what you got me and I want to know right now!). I've been known to throw a hissy fit so my husband will let me open a gift early because I'm always dying to know what I got.