Friday, August 5, 2011

FITBF!


It's Fill in the Blank Friday over at Lauren's site!





My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is... I'm not sure. I would probably go buy something new. I don't like to re-wear outfits to weddings or other major events for fear that somone will be at multiple events and see me wearing the same thing. OMG does that sound shallow or what?!

This week has been... Soooo Looooonnnnnggggg :(

When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat... cereal or nothing

My favorite pair of shoes is... my Sperry's... they are all worn out and the most comfortable slip-ons ever. They're pretty ratty looking, so that is something else to add to my "to get" list.

A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is ... I don't know that I have an item that is both unnecessary and that I couldn't part with. I either have necessary items, or items that with enough persuasion, I could part with.

My favorite person is... Jared, the world's greatest husband/friend/funny person/snuggler (could go on, but I won't bore you)

If I were going to write my own blank it would say... (_________________________).

Forgive the formatting if it looks terribly spaced... my browser is all jacked up right now! Sorry! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment