Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Red's Game & TREATS!

Saturday was SO MUCH FUN!
Husband and I went to the Red's game with his brother and his wife.
 Jared and I in front of a our main man Joey Votto (*crush*)

This game was one of the coolest I had ever been to, and I've been to my fair share of baseball games.  The Red's played the San Diego Padres and the final score was 13 to 1 Reds.  Every single point scored was a direct result of a home run.  I don't think I have EVER seen that many home runs in a professional baseball game.  There was at least one per inning, amazing.



Also, Sophie got some treats made for her... spoiled rotten little brat, I mean... cutest thing ever :)

She seems to really like them, Tuna Stars.  They're all natural and so easy to make!
Just tuna, flour, oats, an egg, some herbs, EVOO, and cornmeal.

As you can see, they get cut out just like sugar cookies, and bake into little nuggets of nom nom.


Do you enjoy making special treats for your fur baby?

1 comment:

  1. Love those homemade treats! I've been wanting to find a good recipe so I might have to try that :)

    ReplyDelete